Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL manager via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
2. TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL manager contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
3. Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL manager submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
4. Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL manager answers medical/ scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
5. Internal and external scientific support, training and education
WHO YOU ARE
1, Education: Master Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant , MD, PhD preferred
- Good knowledge of therapeutic area
- Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
- Exhibits interpersonal awareness
- Fluent English in literature reading
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to travel
- A minimum of 1-year clinical experiences, or a minimum of 1 year’s pharmaceutical industry experience
- At least 1 year medical affairs experience
- 1 year MSL experiences preferred
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 214521
Functional Area: 医学事务&药物警戒