Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle general inquiries from customers concerning the on/off-boarding and contract renew process, providing information on the status of current and contract renew tasks and general administrative support; explain policies and procedures via telephone & e-mail (supported by answers to predefined questions, e.g. Q&A lists), taking ownership of the solutions and ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of current status of customer queries to secure on high customer service at any point in time (e.g. status of on/off-boarding or confirmation of day one) via enquiry management tool (SSF). Ensure that all queries are logged using the enquiry management tool.
- Manage information of new hires and deployments (internal changes within Bayer) by means of Bayer SAP systems as well informing all parties that are involved in the recruiting process. This includes entering of HR master data, conducting quality checks (ICS) as well as correction of existing data.
- Produce letters of intent as well as labor contracts in terms of approved offer proposal and provide new hires with all relevant information.
- Run monthly reports and provide information to respective parties.
- Expose/escalate issues to the EM Team Lead when unable to solve personally.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or similar and a basic understanding of HR processes.
- At least one year working experience
- Prior experience in HR Services in a corporate environment desirable Knowledge of the respective staffing policies, staffing process desirable.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as high customer service orientation.
- High degree of reliability and motivation.
- Eager to learn and flexibility in adapting quickly to a changing process environment.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as established practices/procedures
- Basic English language skills, plus local / regional language requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 423265
Functional Area: 人力资源&培训