Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- According to sales forecast make production plan and schedule plan orders. Create production orders and release purchase requisitions. Print and distribute batch records. Ensure that all the process is correct and timely.
- Collect and check the production data, then confirm the corresponding production order.
- Summarize and analyze the production data, such as working time, OAE monthly. Provide the precise and effective data to the management team.
- Responsibility for applying new material number and maintaining material master data for all CC products.
- Responsibility for maintaining production master data, such as capacity, resource, BOM and master recipe in SAP.
- Responsibility for downloading ESC and uploading production relationship, sale files after checking.
- Follow the arrangements and fulfill all the tasks arranged by the planning supervisor.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferred with science related major
- Good structured thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong learning agility
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Able to read and write in English
- Outstanding fresh graduates can be considered
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 259364
Functional Area: 生产