Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute formats changing for packaging line and primary adjustment, or implement qualification, validation and revising batch record and SOP with technician instruction.
- Production equipment's operation and maintenance.
- Ensuring safety production based on production process.
- Set up technological requirement's parameters and calibration parameters of the machine in accordance with the production process.
- Complete In-process control and sampling for intermediate products and finished goods.
- Complete cleaning, quality control, and equipment maintenance records in the production process.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: High school degree or above
- Specialized Training: GMP training / HSE Training / maintenance training
- Knowledge & Skills: Basic English and computer skills & basic maintenance skill
- Familar with the production process and can deal with the basic problem of the machine
- 3 or above years working experience
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 423201
Functional Area: 生产