Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Associate Product Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive user adoption of the product/ platform by creating communications, training, documentation, and launch plans to empower business partners. Lead change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise.
- Use audio/video tools to present to large audiences of users and business stakeholders and answer questions about the digital product platforms.
- Act as a subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production. Work with development teams to identify appropriate actions based on user questions or issues.
- Coordinate with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria. Partner with users around the globe as the subject expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases.
- Establish metrics that measure the user experience of the digital products including happiness, adoption, engagement, and task success.
- Engage with users directly (along with product management and development) to create initial set of metrics based on business outcomes.
- Monitor trends in order to influence future development of the digital product and increase value.
WHO YOU ARE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
6+ years' experienceworking in an agile environment supporting the life cycle of software products (development, testing, launch, training support).
Previous experiences with AI products design and roll out will be preferred.
GxP validation project experience highly desired.
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve digital product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 446681
Functional Area: 信息技术