Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Category Marketing Senior Director
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulates & develops category strategy short & long term with understanding and insight of market and consumers, develop strategies for category and brands.
- Implements the Marketing Strategy, through annual/cycle plan of action, including work closely with sales and related parties for an aligned end to end plan; Co-ordinates and conducts product training & marketing activities; Listen to key account customer and involve in the annual plans for the NKAs; Evaluates effectiveness of marketing activities & materials and make continuous improvement and etc.
- Monitors performance, controls P&I budget and improves team effectiveness.
- Looking at the global trends and local consumer needs, recommend and support portfolio expansion, new product development to ensure leadership in the category
- Collaborate closely with Commercial Lead throughout the entire development phase to ensure commercial alignment.
- Coordinate with Regional R&D Project Team as well as other members of Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, PS, BD&L and Country functions accountable for deliverables Innovation overall.
- Ensure planning and NPD of innovation in BCH China is guided by the established governance and project management processes; Allow flexibility in approach for efficient and effective delivery where project scope permits, in close communication with LPPL, Head EI&P and country commercial Lead.
- Oversee risk assessments and identify barriers, and opportunities to enhanced Local Pearl NPD success. Escalate issues as needed to ensure necessary decisions and course correction prior to off-track events occurring
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree above, MBA or related majors preferred
- 8 years working experience in FMCG or healthcare industry in sales and marketing, at least 3 years’ experience in Marketing Director position
- Good consumer and customer Insight including understands needs, behaviors, motivational drivers
- Strong capability in strategic thinking and manage complex
- Be able to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders to change perception or obtain commitment
- Good communication and presentation skill to motivate others
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 208488
Functional Area: 市场准入