Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent Compliance function to support 1 PH Region and designated Marketing Franchise(s) from holistic and strategic perspective
- Work independently on cross-function projects related to the PH Region and designated Marketing Franchise(s)
- Develop and provide compliance trainings to the PH Region and designated Marketing Franchise(s)
- Review and approve various events/initiatives raised by the PH Region and designated Marketing Franchise(s)
- Represent the company in trade associations and external organizations within country if assigned.
- Fulfill regular/ad-hoc compliance management related tasks assigned by the team leader.
- Achieve all above-mentioned tasks with support and supervision of the team leader.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in a reputable 1st tier (multinational) company related to compliance, or legal
- Advanced knowledge of Healthcare industry and its associated compliance risks
- Ability to implement guidelines, procedures and/or processes
- In-depth knowledge of international, regional and local Codes and other corporate compliance-related guidelines and concepts
- Advanced ability to develop, train and lead presentations on code compliance
- Role model in business integrity and ethical behavior
- Solid time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to efficiently work in cross-functional teams
- Creative and flexible thinking
- Ability to actively and constructively manage conflicts between business and compliance concerns
- Good analytic capability including the ability to identify root causes of issues and corrective actions
- Good capability evaluating and balancing risks with business needs and processes
- Fluent in both oral and written Mandarin and English
- Good IT skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Diligent, thorough, responsible and result oriented
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 330124
Functional Area: 法律、专利、合规与保险部