Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Discipline Lead Engineer, HVAC
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the engineering team (exernal and internal) for Mechanical Disciplines (HVAC, utilities，plumbing,etc) through all project phases until completion of commissioning and qualification.
• Ensure project execution in time, quality and budget for the Mechanical disciplines
• Manage interfaces with other disciplines and provide input to other disciplines such as Architectural, PCT, Scheduling, Cost Control etc.
• Support development of URS, VMP, Risk assessment and other relevant project documents.
• Ensure compliance with external and internal regulations.
• Apply relevant Bayer group and division best practices, lessons learnt, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
• Bachelor's degree or above in HVAC Engineering or mechanical engineering from renowned university
• Work Experience in the field of HVAC or mechanical Engineering of at least 10 years, thereof min. 5 years in Discipline Lead function.
• Work Experience in the field of pharmaceutical projects of at least 5 years. Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and underlying GMP requirements.
• Work experience in international environment and in EPCm projects.
• Knowledge of all relevant GB codes with regard to design and maintenance of infrastrurcture, facilities systems in pharmaceutical factory buildings and laboratories.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Mobility and willingness for to support project execution in China
• Ability to handle complex project situations and ambiguitya
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 256306
Functional Area: 工程技术部