At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver annual financial target.
- With necessary support, manage and cooperate with Strategic Channel Partners (SCPs), drive commercial policy as well as track business progress.
- Independently manage the network and relationship of Bayer Strategic Retailers (BSRs) and serve mega growers.
- Independently drive demand generation plan and execution.
- With necessary support, develop and drive business plan, forecast consumption progress accurately in a timely manner, map out business upside and downside as well as take proactive actions.
- Manage individual T&E and P&I plan and execution as well.
- Report complaint in time and support investigation on the complaint.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: College degree or above in agriculture or business
- Skill: Communication, presentation, knowledge on crop protection
- Experience: 1+ years relevant
- Personal characteristic: Be positive, willing to win and deliver results as well as travel frequently
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : Shaan Xi : XiAn