Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• JD collection, upload JD for position evaluation
• Internal meeting arrangement
• Data collection/preparation for CS internal report/documents
• POC logistic support / preparation & filing
• Logistic support for employee activities
• Reimbursement support
• Org. chart updated
• Basic translation
• Other support tasks for BP team
WHO YOU ARE
• good English writing
• bachelor, Master is preferred
• good Communicating skills
• good computer skill, especially in excel
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 234804
Functional Area: 行政&服务