At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist HSE supervisor to promote the various HSE work of the plant, use PHA, OHSRA and other analysis methods to carry out risk management and control to ensure the safe and compliant operation.
- Assist HSE supervisor to continuously sort out and optimize the HSE management system.
- Assist HSE supervisor to formulate an annual training plan. And coordinate andtrack the completion of the annual training plan in time.
- Assist HSE supervisor to complete the organization and implementation of various plant HSE activities.
- Organize the safety inspection of each area of the plant according to the plan, and track the implementation of each rectification item in time.
- Responsible for plant safety alarms System management, including fire alarm system, various gas alarm systems, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating the license maintenance and management of factories, equipment, and personnel.
- Coordinating and organizing incident reporting, investigation and subsequent cause analysis and implementation of measures.
- Completing factory occupational health management related Work.
- Complete daily monitoring and data analysis related to factory environmental protection, assist in formulating energy-saving projects, waste management optimization, etc.
- Other tasks arranged by the leader.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor or equivalent in engineering/ Health, safety and environment or other related areas;
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and writing);
- Good skills in MS Office software, esp. Excel and PowerPoint.
- 良好的办公软件操作能力，特别在Excel和PowerPoint 方面；
- With a strong sense of responsibility to work; strong competence in communication, coordination;
- Experience on machinery safety and electrical safety is preferred;
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : Yun Nan : KunMing