At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
IT Lead Consultant - Info Security
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as DCM representative within APAC, promote awareness, consulting & sounding in application lifecycle management methodologies.
- Maintain effectiveness monitoring techniques which will ensure that any risk mitigation measures existing are functioning effectively as designed.
- Support to maintain a sustainable lifecycle for the digital compliance monitoring activities in order to ensure that monitoring activities are regularly updated based on changes in risk landscape, processes or Bayer IT landscape.
- Monitors effectiveness and efficiency of Cloud Lifecycle Management and seeks for improvements
- Ensure information security and data privacy measures and projects are implemented in Greater China based on risk and compliance assessments as well as global initiatives according to global Information Risk Management strategy and methodology.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Bayer Information Risk portfolio and global mitigation measures in Greater China together with IT Security, Enterprise Architecture, Data Privacy, Legal, Corporate Audit, Corporate Security and IT Operation
- Ensures proper risk assessments in Information Management projects and initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- University graduate or comparable education
- > 7 years professional business experience
- Profound knowledge of security and control frameworks
- Basic working knowledge of regulations affecting IT
- International exposure
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Thorough understanding of IT processes, IT operating model, as well as IT organization and strategy
- Professional communication skills (presentation, negotiation etc.)
- Thorough project management skills
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement and change management methodologies
- Initiative to act on his own and work under pressure, capability to work in a multicultural environment
- English language fluent in spoken and written
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : BeiJing : BeiJing