Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop BTL strategies and plans for every brand based on marketing strategy. Integrate brand BTL plans to channel plan aligning with key partners, which align with customer needs and market environment.
- Lead BTL activity in annual and quarterly BTL activity planning, communication, execution, evaluation, analysis, and provide further improvement proposal.
- Set province / city level BTL budget based on BTL plan, manage BTL spending via activity application and approval, control actual monthly BTL expenses within budget, evaluate ROI from different perspectives, e.g. by activity, brand, channel/region, etc.
- Manage cross-channel program team to design and implement national-wide promotion campaigns, mange promotional materials design, production, distribution, and correct usage.
- Manage BTL strategy and plan for new product launch and geography expansion. Participate in related target, coverage, and milestone setting.
- Monitor and empower key partners to achieve business goals aligning with Bayer values and regulations;
- Provide data analysis and consumer insights to strategic partners and provide analysis support upon customer needs;
WHO YOU ARE
- Rich experience in integration activities, proficient in channel and terminal play.
- Have a certain ability of data analysis and integration, good communication skills.
- Good sense of project management and teamwork.
- Strong sense of responsibility and positive and innovative work attitude.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 449401
Functional Area: 市场营销