At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Key Account Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide routine visits to key stakeholders in health management governments and hospitals, especially hospital director & Pharmacy head.
- Build/update data-base of key stakeholders in hospitals, and monthly report to KA Management.
- Implement company projects on targeted stakeholders smoothly and effectively, build up strong partnership with Key Accounts in region, and build good Bayer Brand Image.
- Obtain feedback and information from stakeholders and project participants timely and provide suggestion to HQ for on-going or future improvement
- Cooperate closely with local Sales teams, sharing information and project progress, cooperate in drug listing, removing amount limitation, and avoiding stopping prescription
- Cooperate closely with local Sales teams and Marketing teams in bidding and reimbursement affairs
- Receive and implement the assignment/tasks required by KA and company management
WHO YOU ARE
- 2 years or more experience as District Sales Manager or KA Manager
- Excellent performance record
- Good skill and experience in communication and negotiation and good stakeholder management skill
- Good at Strategic thinking, planning and implementation Good collaboration with people internal and external
- Customer service oriented
- Be proficiency in computer skill
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 488621
Functional Area: 销售