Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide real-time support to T-mall Flagship Shop customers who purchased Bayer Health care products.
- Responsible for handling special, complex or complaints issues of the Emails and hotlines and follow-up respectively according to the guidance processes.
- Support Bayer China hotline, answer inbound calls to answer product related inquiries.
- Handle general inquiries, sales inquiries, complaints, marketing activities inquiries, PI scope medical inquiries, usage inquiries and all other relevant inquiries.
- Document all calls or complaints issues in the Call Center system.
- Assist supervisors to improve hotline’s operation efficiency and capability.
- Build and enhance relationships with Bayer customers; maintain brand image.
- 处理一般查询、销售查询、投诉、营销活动查询、PI 范围内的医学问题、产品使用问题，等等。
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in customer service or call center.
- Excellent in both written and oral English.
- Pharmaceutical/chemical industry background is highly preferred.
- Customer oriented with agreeable personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 453826
Functional Area: 行政&服务