At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set regional sales strategy and lead the development of plan of actions to achieve sustainable growth in the designated territory;
- Lead the strategic partnership establishment with pharmacy chain businesses;
- Support the development of market strategy by providing market feedbacks;
- Controls the regional budget, ensures the expense is used effectively;
- Develop market access strategy in retail channel and provide support on oher market access initiatives;
- Conduct performance management and development dialogues with subordinates, improves employees performance and engagement by coaching; executes performance improvement plans when necessary;
- Create a high-performing culture and engaging work environment that motivate potentials to plan a long-term career with Bayer and develop talents to meet future business requests;
- Ensure all actions of the team are aligned with Bayer's LIFE values, relevant compliance guidelines and other company regulations .
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above, major in medical or medicine preferred;
- At least 4-year sales management experience in pharmaceutical industry, experience in MNCs preferred;
- Strong leadership skill with proven records;
- Strong negotiation skill with proven records of key account management and business development;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Learning agility and business acumen;
- Good command of both written and oral English;
- Willing to take challenges and able to work under pressure.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 533602
Functional Area: 销售