Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manufacturing IT Operation Engineer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design and setup work for IT infrastructure and system interface to rental warehouse and third-party platform;
- Responsible for system commissioning and validation protocol draft/execution activities;
- Responsible for GSP systems' administration work, including daily operation, log check, data backup, hardware profile, user management and data integrity check;
- Responsible for routine system hardening work to fulfilling manufacturing IT security requirement;
- Develop and execute GSP system relevant working instructions, disaster recovery plan and SOP;
- Provide training to staff on system operation procedure;
- As second-level support to do trouble-shooting for system failure, contact higher-level global technical support team & vendor for emergency handling;
- Ensure GSP relevant IT platform performance to guarantee the smooth system running and meet local government audit requirement for IT parts;
- Responsible for track & trace system operation and code management while new products are introduced to market;
WHO YOU ARE
- IT background, at least more than 6 year's experience in IT system design,operation and maintenance；
- 4 years in manufacturing IT system, preferably in pharmaceutical company;
- Equipped with sufficient IT knowledge on server, switch, network maintenance and separation.
- Being familiar with Windows/Linux system (preferred), and experience in pharmaceutical/foods/chemical/fluid area are preferable；
- Good communication skill is needed to internal and external partner;
- Solid knowledge in operating GxP system or project. Inside view of the processes and documents required by GXP；
- With clear logic and strong ability to handle complexity and drive changes;
- Mature, self-motivated, capable to work under pressure;
- Fluent speaking and written in English;
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 288926
Functional Area: 工程技术部