Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate, execute and evaluate the annual brand marketing plan to deliver the brand business result including end sales, market share, brand equity indicator.
- Work with strategy, creative, and social, media agency to develop and execute product brands overall social communication plan with innovative ideas and speed.
- Monitor and analyze social trend, consumer insights and competitor intelligence through social listening to identify the market opportunities for the brand development.
- Manage marketing P&I to ensure spending within budget and good return on investment.
- Liaise with sales force to monitor and evaluate the brand related activities in field implementation then address issues if it needs.
- Develop& update training material and selling story as well.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above, Marketing or Business Related major preferred.
- 7-10 years of proven experience in marketing, with strong.
- Qualification & Competencies:strategic thinking, insight & business sense.
- Solid skill on communication plan esp digital innovation approach.
- Good knowledge of marketing processes, systems.
- Familiar with new product development and launch process.
- Strong Communication, analytical and influencing skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 449386
Functional Area: 市场营销