At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Marketing Operation Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Derm(Eloson&Mycospor) annual brand marketing and operation plan to drive brand business result and grow ahead of market. including end sales, market share/EVI, brand equity indicators.
- Monitor and analyze relevant industry and social trends, consumer insights and competitor intelligence through research to identify the market opportunities for brand new users.
- Identify key brand Job to Be Done and translate into end-to-end annual ATL marketing activation & BTL POA plan.
- Develop brand communication strategy and work with social, media agency to work out communication platform, social communication plan, and full sets of marketing assets (including. training materials, Detailing-aidand KV)
- Facilitate strategic partnership with leading O2O platform (Meituan/Eleme) to secure the brand leading position and growth
- Strong Analytics and data interpretation Skills to track sales sell-out/ offtake data and define business root cause and liaise with sales force to monitor and evaluate the brand related activities in field implementation then address issues if need.
- Manage marketing P&I to ensure spending within budget and good return on investment.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree required (Master degree in business administration preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Direct Rx /OTC hospital / OTC & Modern Trade key customer manage experience, at least 7 years of experience
- Good command of English both oral and writing Key Competencies
- Demonstrated capability in leading and inspiring diverse teams and individuals to work together to accomplish common goals
- Pro ect management skills, leading a multi-function team
- Superior influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : ShangHai : ShangHai