Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop annual marketing plan to deliver defined business strategies supporting sales of associated brands
- Implement strategies and tactics relevant to customer targets, based on regional needs
- Serve asthe key marketing contact for the regional key accounts ensuring effective implementation of segmentation and the tactical marketing plan
- Ensure prices and rebates are set to optimize value capture, volume, and profitability aligned with guidelines established by product manager
- Define and achieve annual business goals in market segment, i.e. turnover, share, expenditure, and profit in conjunction with Product Managers
- Utilize Promotion and Advertising budgets based on strategic priorities
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree major in Vet related
- More than 3 years experience in marketing or Sales
- Good English skill and presentation skill
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 92904
Functional Area: 市场营销