At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Medical Science Liaison-CVRM
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
• TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
• Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan
• Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
• Internal and external scientific support, training and education
• Provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supports presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required.
WHO YOU ARE
• Master Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant, MD, PhD preferred
• Strong knowledge of therapeutic area
• Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
• Demonstrated business insights
• Fluent English in literature reading
• Good computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc
• Ability to travel
• A minimum of 1 year work experience
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : ChongQing : ChongQing