Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
NA & ANZ Demand Planner
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Align on and update 0-36 month consensus forecast monthly based on predictive analytics, strategic segment strategy, sales plan, supply impacts, market assumptions and historical sales context.
- Confidently lead and manage change amongst the ANZ and North Asia teams while the new S&OP model and forecasting model is rolled out in the region. This includes steering planning conversations through'strategic segments' and phasing forecasts out of Steelwedge into an
- SAP/IBP Planning Tool
- Partner with sub-regional Commercial Leads and profit-center owners to understand and communicate market and business pressure impact to the three-year operational plan and recalibrate consensus forecast.
- Partner with the Portfolio Managers within Strategic Segments to understand and communicate portfolio evolution impact on the three-year operational plan and recalibrate consensus forecast.
- Partner with Product Supply to understand and communicate supply and inventory impact on the three-year operational plan and recalibrate the consensus forecast.
- Capture scenario plan options to close gaps to financial targets.
- Partner with Finance to inform the gap to the financial targetand summarize scenario plan options to close the gap. Evaluate scenario plan execution with metrics.
- Partner with Global Demand Planning to report the error, bias and inventory impacts of forecasts to improve future business processes, and introduce any new analytical tools and processes as they become available.
- Prework, attendance and leadership in all relevant meetings that feed into the APAC S&OP framework. Support executive summary and escalations to the S&OP Reviews including: disruptions to strategy, demand and supply risk through forecasting bias and error, and replenishable inventory metrics.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 7+ years' experience in demand management, row crops, vegetable or crop protection, IT, commercial and/or supply chain management.
- Strong business acumen. Experience in customer-facing sales roles combined with experience in predictive analytics / statistical modelling is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively and manage change in a matrix culture.
- Objective reasoning and analytical skills to define strategic alternatives and deliver business value.
- Self-directed work skills focused on continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Results oriented with strong problem-solving skills. Influential leadership skills support role success
- Bi-lingual English and Chinese/Mandarin. High proficiency in both languages required.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 218487
Functional Area: 供应链管理