Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle efficient HR Operation delivery of Payroll & Time Management process according to policies and standards, taking ownership of the solutions (general inquiries, explanation and guidance of policies and procedures), identify Operation delivery issues by proposing appropriate actions to resolve and generally improve quality standards and metrics (including third party KPIs) by proposing solutions.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of current status of customer queries to secure on appropriate customer Operation at any point in time.
- Refer issues to the HR Operation (Senior) Professionals when unable to solve personally.
- HR Operation Associates are the contact point for individual queries regarding to the status of current administrative tasks of defined HR processes. The position takes ownership for the resolution of those queries ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses.
- Handle centralized Time Administration tasks.
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of a detailed knowledge management of designated processes and interfaces for China.
- Proactively supports projects and Operation, for example, identifying past trends in HR Operation inorder to recommend improvements.
WHO YOU ARE
- College degree or equivalent and a basic understanding of HR processes.
- 1-2 years working experience in Payroll and Time Management function.
- Good English language skills.
- Strong communication and customer Operation orientation.
- High degree of reliability and motivation.
- Eager to learn and flexibility in adapting quickly to a changing process environment.
- Fresh graduate is acceptable.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 449331
Functional Area: 人力资源&培训