Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and contributes to the business strategy needs, the end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering in Enabling Function domains.
- Engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve the data asset product strategy to meet regional changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes.
- Owns regional digital product roadmap and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and technical dependencies.
- Manages stakeholder expectations by effectively communicatingthe global data asset vision, strategy and roadmap to IT business partners and key business stakeholders.
- Monitors user feedback and metrics to drive better user experience and business value.
- Utilizes and advocates for product management and agile best practices to improve delivery.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS/BA in relevant business or technical field required.
- Experience in both Data Analytics and Visualizations.
- SAP BW HANA Data Modeling skills.
- Great understanding in Finance, Procurement, SupplyChain, HR business process and data flow.
- Experience as a business analyst or product manager for 5+ years.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead through influence workingin a cross functional team, building relationships with IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) and navigate culture difference in global environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 452566
Functional Area: 信息技术