At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To collect and analyze targeted consumer intelligence data and identified customers' needs in the scope, behavior and insight by lead marketing research and social listening independently.
- To contribute short term marketing and brand strategy including pricing, product, media and channel priority; to design communication message and related materials for all kinds of digital and traditional channel.
- To drive the annual brand communication plan execution including sales target & forecast, communication contents, media plan and key engagement plan in digital and drugstore channel to increase brand equity and sales growth in high speed.
- To develop full year social media strategies and implement key tactical programs to influence targeted audiences with branding reputation increase during daily and campaign period; integrated buy, owned and earned media resource to maximize media outputs by optimize official platform and buying media platform.
- To develop and optimize drugstore manager and pharmacist training program and materials ; to drive mysterious guest program execution; to pilot new go-to-market models' opportunities to drive key chain store business.
- Manages and controls approved communication budget in efficient way, ability to prioritize multiple demands and suggest solution to increase ROI.
- Build and nurture close relationships with internal and external stakeholders (sales manager, key account, advocates, key opinion leaders, media and other professionals) to influence favorable opinions and to obtain updated feedback on effectiveness of communication programs.
- Guide and manage advertising and media suppliers and executes regular quality checks on the deliverables through ongoing field feedback and alignment with corporate standards.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree in marketing, mass communication, digital communication, pharmacy or related field.
- above 5 years brand manager with digital strategy and planning experience, the experience on Medicine and health products, baby and maternal products are prioritize considered.
- Business insight, excellent knowledge and ability to track and dig out TA insight from research study ; good at competitor and marketing analysis to find potential opportunity.
- Drive Result, sets aggressive goals and has high standards, ability to evaluate and optimize activities plan and to drive sales KPI and ROI deliverables by getting internal and external stake holder understand and supports.
- Plan & Aligns, excellent knowledge and operational experience in digital communication/social engagement, and ability to use experience to make implementation plans with resources precisely to support brand strategy.
- Ability to deliver reports, to make public presentations.
- Good knowledge of computer software.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 457703
Functional Area: 市场营销