At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Production Group Leader
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead packaging line team to complete the packaging tasks according to production plan in time. Some important operations or designated job by supervisor shall be done by himself/herself.
- To be the role model to operators, monitor operators to implement batch records, SOPs and regulations, and fill in batch records accurately and timely, check and confirm the accuracy and integrity of batch records.
- Train new operators and new positions, compile position training materials.
- Communicate with operators termly, evaluate their performance, and complete the PMP establishment and evaluation.
- Participant OE projects, finish relative projects reports, and continuous improve with OE sense and tools, improve line efficiency.
- According GMP and HSE requirements, manage packaging line, if there is abnormal thing happen, report to line manager immediately and solve the problem together with relative team, arise proper suggestions and adopt preventative measures to prevent accidents happen if there are potential problems.
- Assist to complete documents and operations of deviation report, complaint, change, validation etc., ensure all GMP and HSE measures could be implemented well in production.
- 协助完成SOP,批记录母版，偏差报告, 质量投诉, 变更,确认验证等文件的编写和修改，完成相应的操作，确保GMP/HSE各项纠正和预防措施在生产线和工作中执行。
WHO YOU ARE
- High school or technical secondary school or above, major in pharmacy, food, chemistry or related is preferred.
- 高中或中专以上学历， 主修制药、 食品、 化学或相关学科。
- Experiences in production of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, chemistry or relevant fields are preferred.
- GMP/HSE training
- GMP/HSE 培训。
- Basic English skills in reading, writing.
- Ability to organize the routine work in the specific area and to supervise the operator.
- 具组织生产常规工作和管理操作工的能力 。
- Good GMP knowledge.
- Good computer operation skill.
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : Guang Dong : GuangZhou