At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
PSA-Professional Self Application Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy& policy development
- Apply innovative thinking to develop PSA segment strategy in line with the brand/product/marketing strategy.
- Steer E-Commerce distributor to develop & optimize related downstream commercial policy.
- Innovate business model in line with overall channel strategy to continuously expand/penetrate online market.
- Commercial Operation
- Manage PSA segment business operations including but not limited to inventory and warehouse, logistics and distribution, net sales/consumption forecasting and customer services to achieve net.
- Sales/consumption target
- Cooperate with key stakeholders to maintain on-line price in line with company pricing strategy.
- Initiate and execute online promotional campaigns/sales plans to generate traffic, followers, and sales.
- Maintain an effective product mix with continuously optimization of product license in and out.
- Collaborate with legal department to tackle counterfeit goods impact.
- Business Intelligence
- Ensure downstream visibility and gain insights on competition trend, untapped market, customer experience and so on to serve management decision intelligence.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key market data including but not limited to market potential, market share, customer segment, buying behaviors, customer experience, and competitors.
- Build up and maintain strategic relationship with key channel partners, e.g., develop and execute annual business plan, drive regular business reviews & engagement, provide training and consultancy.
- Cooperate with X-segment teams and X-functions to achieve channel management synergy.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in business and/or agricultural sciences
- MBA from a recognized University as a plus
- 10+ years working experience in MNCs with strong business sense and commercial background with experience in Sales, Marketing or Transaction
- At least 3 years of team management experience, incl. virtual team
- Directly handling €10M+ business with strategic partner
- Familiar with SKU license-in/out process
- E-commerce experience as a plus
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills and an ability to persuade executive level management
- Strong communicator with fluent English and Mandarin (oral and written)
- Able to work well cross-functionally
- Experience with business model innovation and customer-driven mindset
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Highly self-motivated, strong initiative, positive attitude, customer-driven mindset, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to deliver results
- He/she must be willing to travel within China as required
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : BeiJing : BeiJing || China : ShangHai : ShangHai