At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for performing standard procurement activities andclarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source-2-Pay transactions according to process documentation;
- Create & release purchase orders;
- Channel demands through preferred supplier contracts and catalogues;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2endwith system and process handling;
- Communication and collaboration with Content Management and other stakeholders;
- Perform controls according to process design;
- Act as a country subject matter expert.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in supply chain management / procurement;
- Japan: fluent in speech and writing;
- English: good in speech and writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Participation in projects / transitions as beneficial;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 485086
Functional Area: 采购