At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading Lab team to ensure QC operation & project activities compliance NMPA and Bayer standards to contribute site operation needs and strategic objectives. Lab operation activities main covering sampling, testing, documentation, reference standard & regents, environment monitoring, stability study, retention sample management, qualification & validation, instrument/equipment/environment maintenance, etc. via documentation review and/or approval, system batchwise and periodic system/data review, as well as shopfloor coaching & oversight.
- Leading Lab team delivery high performance target and reducing testing lead time beside high-level IR & low-level risk occurrence, excellent PDCA to reduce relative resource limitation, Lean project Management, and drive focus delivery on site strategy focus GMP, PSS, SHE and cost areas and knowledge enhancement.
- Systematic implement PSS to drive "0 loss" culture, Rigorous testing behavior, problem systematic fix and proactive prevention improve do thing right @ the first-time capabilities and technical capability maturity.
- Establish and implement talent develop pipeline program, inspire high engagement, learning & sharing culture, training & workshops, SMEs development & qualification, Inspire & empower young talent to develop, transported workload & performance management, recognition, etc.
- Leading team to screening, standardization, and optimization lab areas SOPs & records to enhance knowledge management and stabilize testing & working process to drive sustainable improvement.
- Implement initiatives and/or programs to maintain healthy working environment, implement global and/or local digital initiatives and/or projects to enhance modern working place and paper less lab operation.
- Implement loss analysis & assessment in terms of quality (OOS/OOT/Deviation), safety (event, first aid,) to ensure root cause founded, appropriate CAPA are defined and implement effectively in cooperation with QA and/or SHE.
- Drive quality management maturity and improvement with participating following activities: supplier management, change management, self-inspection, GEMBA, complaints lab investigation, HA Inspections, product registration and/or license renewal, product transfer, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: Bachelor or above in chemistry/pharmacy or other related areas .
- Language: Fluent in communication with English (oral and writing).
- Experience: More than 10 years working experiences in Quality Assurance/Quality Control actual experience in pharmaceutical industry, good understanding of operation optimization and change management
- Preferred to have working experience in multinational company.
- At least with 3 years team management experience, good understanding of team leading & development.
- In-depth knowledge in Chemistry, pharmaceutical analytical technologies, local and international GMP regulations.
- excellent understanding of QC lab operation and project management, as well as good understanding of new technologies and digital.
- Excellent leadership, skilled communication, strong courage, excellent team work, open minded & business mindset concept.
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : Yun Nan : KunMing