At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the daily operation of QC team to ensure the product supply meet the business needs and Site plan at the right quality, cost and speed. Contribute to products quality decision by means of proper activities of sampling, physical-chemical testing of all materials and products under compliance and safety.
- Lead QC lab to comply with national and internal regulations in all aspects via end-to-end quality control system oversight such as new product analytical method validation, qualification and transfer.
- Drive QC laboratory performance to ensure operation at highest possible laboratory and personnel usage rates at minimum cost and with minimum failures.
- Lead Laboratory analytical Equipment management, including new equipment purchase, URS, calibration, function test, qualification and maintenance.
- Ensure formal review and approval of all documentation, to include specification and test methods, records, CoA, method validation documentation.
- Ensure thorough analysis of failures (OOS and OOT) and implement corrective and preventive measures in cooperation with QA.
- Identify and ensure implementation of improvements in the laboratories corresponding to local and international regulator requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training of staff. Provide coaching to QC team to ensure that they are qualified, achieve a high level of competence, and ensure that they are motivated and carry out their duties in a safe manner.
- Ensure lab relevant data Integrity , including daily / periodical audit trail review, retrospective review and QC staff DI mindset improvement etc.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy work environment in the quality Control department. Assure Quality control departmental compliance to Bayer safety standards and fully supports adherence to all environmental regulations.
- Ultimately responsible for the responsible area HSE performance;Support HSE activities followed internal & external regulations, procedures & SOPs.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: University degree in the field of Chemistry or Pharmacy or other appropriate education and experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Language: Chinees and very good command of English (Spoke & Written)
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Controls, with more than 3 years solid experience in team management.
- Multinational experienceis preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in management role.
- An in-depth knowledge of chemistry, pharmaceutical analytical technologies and international GMP regulations.
- Good understanding of QC laboratory management.
- Excellent in driving result in a changing environment.
- Strong learning agility. Full of engagement.
|Application Period:||2021.12.29-2022.1.13||Reference Code:||555867|
|Division:||Consumer Health||Location:||China : Jiang Su : NanTong|
|Functional Area:||Quality||Position Grade:||VS 1.1|
|Employment Type:||FTE||Work Time:|
Flexible Working Schedule
External 400 887 0082