At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Regional Promotion Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the manager to deal with the routine documentation and administrative work efficiently, including mailing, filing, making reservations etc.
- Arranges business travels and organizes meetings, workshops and other activities
- Coordinates among various departments regarding implementation of department operations as needed
- Prepares business reports and analysis when needed
- Supports the manager to conduct communication with other regions or global teams within Bayer Group, clarifies issues and follows up on projects
- Reviews and checks expenses reports, contracts and other documents that need approval of the manager
- Leads, manages or coordinates special or ad hoc projects being assigned
- Ensures his/her individual actions are aligned with Bayer's LIFE values, relevant compliance guidelines and other company regulation
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree/diploma in the field of business administration or equivalent education.
- Working experience as assistant, preferably gained from matrix-structured company; functional knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, result- and detail-orientation.
- Strong analytical ability and proactive working attitude.
- Good presentation skills and proficiency in all relevant MS Office tools.
- Good command of both oral and written English, fluent in Chinese.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 340223
Functional Area: 销售