At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Retail Key Account Supervisor
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales target through effective key account management over pharmacy chain businesses;
- Negotiate with pharmacy chain businesses on the design and development of market campaigns in line with market strategy;
- Drive the implementation of market campaigns for each of the pharmacy chain businesses and conduct regular business review;
- Support Retail MRs on the execute the market campaigns in pharmacy stores within the assigned territory;
- Support market access initiatives;
- Collect and document market information as requested
- Ensure individual actions are aligned with Bayer's LIFE values, relevant compliance guidelines and other company regulations
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above, major in medical or medicine preferred;
- At least 2-year sales experience in pharmacy retail industry;
- Strong negotiation skill with proven records of key account management;
- Experienced in coordinating and organising market events;
- Learning agility and business acumen;
- Customer-oriented and self-motivated;
- Ability to work under pressure
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 497001
Functional Area: 销售