At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Retail Key Account Supervisor
Position: Major Tasks
- Comply with company compliance standards strictly; develop sales
forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Customer Management: establish the management mechanism corresponding
the regional KA customers; execute related aspect market activities.
- Complete regional recruitment plan; control personnel loss.
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of the
organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales
promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will
help them achieve their sales targets.
- Establish relevant regional data management system.
- Education: College degree or above in medicine profession is preferred
- Experience: 3-4 years management experience in a front-line managers
- Knowledge & Skills: Medical professional knowledge, TC related
industry background/commercial distribution experience is preferred;
Good leadership, communication skills, problem-solving abilities