Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify all incoming requests & ensure alignment with company policy and process accordingly.
- Perform SAP booking, General ledger, Fixed assets, Closing and Reporting.
- Strictly follow BEAM to finish within structured timeframe.
- Support external & internal audit and perform ICS controls in his/her own area.
- Handle/communicate any mismatches in the booking process.
- Communicate with requestor on problem solving.
- Properly identify potential issues and escalate to senior accountant/TL.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- Act as back up for team member as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Above 3 years' working experience , better to have related experience in Financial Accounting, Fix assets, S2P, O2C, etc.
- Good Japanese and English, both written and oral
- Bachelor Degree, professional in finance and accounting. CPA, ACCA certification preferred
- Be flexible to take multi tasks and different task
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context
- Familiar with MS office and SAP
- Key Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 449714
Functional Area: 会计