At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sales Contact Center Agent
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Sales system Tier1 support to China Sales workforce via various channels, like phone, email and Askme2. Main applications are CRM, Opera, Fusion, Speaker etc.
- Follow standard call scripts and record cases accurately and timely, escalate cases to Tier2 team based on support procedures.
- Collaborate with Tier2 and 3rd party vendor on special case follow-up.
- Other ad-hoc activities assigned by team leader.
WHO YOU ARE
- Familiar with Sales system especially in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in customer service with at least 2 years, preferably in phone support model.
- Customer orientation, strong ownership and able to work under pressure.
- Quick learner, strong team player and excellent communication skills.
- Good logic and trouble shooting skills, capable of handling issues with limited information.
- PPT and Excel skills preferred.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 485005
Functional Area: 行政&服务