At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
SeedGrowth Team Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop business strategies for seed growth KA business at national level in areas of product positioning, promotion/service, channel, product and pricing. In agreement with Marketing Department, develop 5-year sales growth plan.
- Lead the team to achieve yearly sales budget and consumption target.
- Lead the team to submit sales and consumption forecasts accurately and timely.
- Support Supply Chain to achieve agreed level of forecast accuracy leadingto improved working capital management.
- Develop CRM tool for key account management with Marketing Department and Sales Operation of Sales Department.
- Improve end user service process and complaint solution system to provide customized services to key accounts, increase customer satisfaction, and improve risk management.
- Lead and support team members to achieve high level of professionalism and high performance in their KPIs. Develop people with BCS competency tool, potential talent development tools and training program.
- Manage the team's OpEx in align with the compliance, within expense budget, and with expense efficiency.
WHO YOU ARE
- Skill Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, strategic and creative "out-of-the box" thinking, good analytical abilities, strong communicator. Able to work well cross-functionally.
- Experience Minimum 20 years' experience in MNC pesticide/agriculture industry, more than 10 years in sales/marketing positions. Rich experience of marketing, sales, products sourcing and technology sourcing.
- Understanding of key business drivers in Chinese Agriculture. Established network in Agricultural industry and high level understanding of industry participants/influence.
- Strong strategic thinking, business acumen & customer centric attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for leading people and delivering results, and a natural talent for building trust and earning respect.
- Personal characteristic Highly motivated, strong initiative, positive attitude and a willingness to develop new ideas. Commitment to hit the sales target.
- Fluent English communication.
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : BeiJing : BeiJing