Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process of Product Technical Complaint Cases, including receiving of complaints, entering into internal IT Tool, processing and final closing
- Assign appropriate initial risk classification after review of all relevant case information
- Identify escalation needs and notification
- Apply country specific requirements and product specific requirements during processing of Technical Complaint Cases
- Support the sample handling and reimbursement process
- Create letters to complainants and 3rd party companies
- Maintain interfaces and communication with internal and external call centers, manufacturing sites, Country Quality Units and complainants to obtain complete case information and investigatethoroughly
- Prepare standardized KPI reporting's
- Ensures an appropriate documentation, archiving and record-keeping process in compliance with applicable regulations and standard operating procedures
- Provide first support in escalation management and problem solution
- Collaborates with local Bayer QA function and other functions regarding Product technical complaints handling. e.g.pharmacovigilance, logistics and etc.
- Identify best practices, continuous improvement andefficiencies relating to processes, SOPs, guiding documents, training and technology
- Supports internal and external inspections/audits by providing subject matter expertise and product and country specific knowledge
- Coordinates and perform trainings as needed, e.g. continuous training of SSC staff and new departmental employees ensure compliance with applicable regulations and SDs.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven professional experience in the respective process
- Ability to use the relevant IT systems (e.g., SAP)
- Computer literacy, ability to use the office suite
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context
- English at least B2 ( equal to pass CET 4)
- Additional language at least B2 (if required)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 446708
Functional Area: 质量