At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sourcing Manager - Herbicide
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports creation and ensures implementation of a fit-for-purpose category strategy that adds significant value for the business.
- Keeps up to date on category market intelligence and supply market trends to gain competitive market advantage and to make better business decisions. Identifies market trends in supply base to understand how the innovation potential can be leveraged successfully within (sub-) category.
- Analyzes and understands total cost of ownership structures for area(s) of responsibility to develop better and/or innovative pricing models.
- Translates results of category strategies, initiatives and projects into Sourcing Approaches and How Docs and jointly agrees them with SSO and external partners.
- Establishes effective, trustful, personal relationships with key business stakeholders to set joint target agreements, aligns sourcing projects and be the contact point for all procurement related topics for
- his/her business stakeholder community.
- Knows business strategies, objectives & demand forecast, understands & challenges resulting business requirements.
- Applies fit-for-purpose supplier management to supply base within responsibility and creates relationships withassigned strategic partners, key suppliers and selected base suppliers if required.
- Supports diversity and inclusion programs in local markets as appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS in a relevant field and 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, such as MBA/MS in a business or technical field and 3-5+ years of experience
- Strong leadership & managerial skills at the general management level.
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation, influencing & problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage virtual team environment Organization, executive level, intercultural & interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated analytical decision making skills & creative thinking Specific knowledge & experience of strategic procurement, quality management systems, regulatory requirements & logistics processes, principles & practices.
- Relevant working experience in agriculture/chemical industry
- Strong communication & collaboration skills (fluent in English)
- Relevant education background is a plus
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 497302
Functional Area: 采购