Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. District Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements the district sales strategy, ensures the achievement of sales goals through conducting academic promotion and maintaining networks with customers; and identifies business opportunities and problem areas
- Establishes goals for Medical Representatives in alignment with prescribed product strategies and monitors the progress towards them
- Organizes the collection of relevant market access data and competitive product information
- Recruits and develops qualified personnel in cooperation with HR
- Meets reporting requirements on product tracking, forecasting and effectively controls team costs
- Manages complaints and process through effective problem solving, execution, administration and resource management
- Conducts performance management and development dialogues with subordinates; improves employees’ performance and engagement by coaching; executes performance improvement plans when necessary
- Ensures compliance of all activities carried out in his/her team and provides regular compliance updates and trainings to subordinates
Who You Are
- University degree, preferably in the field of clinical medicine or pharmacy or equivalent qualification
- At least two years of sales management experience within the medical industry, preferably in a MNC as well as leadership experience
- Team performance management and leadership skills, communication & authorization skills
- Profound knowledge of the Pharma market and related products
- Excellent communication & negotiation skill
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Willingness to accept challenges and ability to work under pressure
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 331201
Functional Area: 销售