Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. QA Specialist
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Responsible for release of imported bulk, raw material and indirect
materials in SAP.
2. Responsible of SAP QM master data management.
3. Responsible of SAP QM authorization management.
4. Management of Data Integrity issues for the whole plant, including
relevant DI training and giving instruction, check relevant documents,
regular check for the implementation, revise relevant SOPs.
5. Ensure the validation or qualification of GxP relevant computerized
systems in our site during their life cycle. Review relevant documents.
6. Involve in all projects related to GxP relevant computerized systems
as local QA.
7. Management of IT vendors and IT service providers, including
8.Involve in deviation handling (e.g. investigation related to IT
Education: College Degree or above major in Pharmaceutical or related
• Total more than 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical company.
• More than 3 years' experience in the field of QA.
• More than 2 years' experience of qualification and validation.
2. Knowledge & Skills:
• Familiar with Data Integrity and computerized system validation
• Familiar with quality release procedure, TRD document.
• Familiar with SAP operation.
• Have good knowledge of Chinese GMP and EU GMP., have good GMP
concept. • Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with MS Software including Word，Excel，PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English speaking and writing.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 182821
Functional Area: 质量