At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sr. Category Marketing Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully launch new product by clearly defining "where to play" and "how to win". Prepare for the launch of new products;
- Develop category architecture and growth strategy and define each role of new product to meet consumers' needs;
- Develop and manage of all marketing activities (ATL, BTL,Trade,EC ect.) to ensure achieve forecasted monthly and quarterly sales and expenditure targets;
- Lead and manage advertising/media agencies to develop high quality marketing campaigns to meet the marketing objectives and also ensure high quality implementation (including creative development,media planning and execution, digital communication plan etc.) within agreed budgets and time constraints;
- Direct and supervise the analysis of business opportunities and problems through different sources of information including internal sales data, market research reports, competitive information, market visit observation, financial P&L etc;
- Co-work with retail brand team to develop and implement consumer education activities by leveraging HCP expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above, Marketing or Business related majors preferred;
- Strong marketing know-how with 8 years;
- Marketing experience in FMCG/OTC/Healthcare industry, preferably with a breadth of diverse categories;
- Commercial acumen and strategic insight to identify business opportunities that is financially attractive to Bayer and customers;
- Demonstrated ability to work with different cultures and functions;
- High level of independence, accountability and self-drive;
- Excellent negotiation skills and inter-personal skills;
- Creative problem solver and innovative with strong ideas.
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to email@example.com
China : ShangHai : ShangHai