Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr. Customer & Business Insights Manager
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Primary Market Research:
- Plan and roll out Xarelto/ Vericiguat/ Pipeline product MR Plans: Ensuring fully alignment among global & China: exchange best practice and consolidate global & local resource.
- Provide Customer Insights on CEB prioritized segments to enhance customer experience Support the development of the Patient Journey and the definition of the PGMI
2. Real world insight
- Integrate RWD and other primary and secondary market research tools to generate in-depth business insight. Lead to organize the Bayer Big data day to promote RWD and big data analytics technology within Bayer
- Support to build up the RWD quality assessment and analytics framework.
- Help to support the integrated evidence generate process by in-depth input from marketing related real world insight
- Measuring business performance: Supporting brand team in the development of KPIs and brand performance analyses or ad hoc deep dives on business gaps or opportunities.
- Conducting business analyses such as behavioral and attitudinal segmentation of key stakeholders
- Develop new innovate data collection and visualization solution for New product hospital listing tracking ;
- Create the integration of Big data / real world insight, traditional market data, and market research result to generate in-depth customer and business insight
4.Competitive Intelligence and forecasting
- Conduct comprehensive competitor performance and benchmark analysis
- Promoted to use hospital level patient data to calculate market potential for better forecasting after NRDL across all indications
- Develop state-of-the-art forecasting models for the strategic planningprocess. Ensures compliance with the forecasting process methodology and tool and ensures the timely availability of forecast models. Trains colleagues and other functions involved in the forecasting process on forecasting methodology, forecasting tool and reporting system.
WHO YOU ARE
1. University degree level, the major is medical/business administration
2. At least 8 years market research experiences in marketing research & consulting company is preferred
3. At least 6 years pharmaceutical market research projects management experiences in international pharmaceuticals company
4. Good command of English, both spoken and written
5. Analytical skills
- Expert in RWD usage and big data analytic framework
- Uses multiple sources and methodologies/tools to independently find the right information and data to address business issues.
- Validate and double check the raw data to ensure the high quality of the intelligence providing Independently makes value-added marketand business insight based on research findings and analysis that drives business decisions and results.
6. Consulting skills
- Deeply understand the data application scope and limitation, and provide consultant for internal customer
- Using second hand database (RWD database, IMS, CPN, Rx and CAM ) to provide quantitative analysis for brand planning, sales effectiveness, geographic expansion and BD&SP project
- Ensures inclusion of Market Analysis recommendations in key strategies and initiatives.
7. Technical skills
- Market research expert and senior big data analyst
- Familiar with businesses model of China pharma market Innovatively apply cross indu
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 444181
Functional Area: 市场营销