At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sr. District Commercial Supervisor
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distributor management and responsible areas commercial target fulfillment;
- Build up the commercial network supervise it and make sure a fixed DOS day in the responsible areas;
- Follow the goods payment, evaluateand readjust the credit limit from time to time;
- Supervise the goods flow including hospital and sub- distributor oriented, evaluate distributor performance occasionally, and ensure a safety stock;
- Act as the topic owner of provincial bidding. Draft provincial bidding strategy under the guidance from RM. Work out the project action plan and communication plan independently. Lead cross function project team to implement the whole bidding process and drive bidding results.
- Assist RM in regional data analysis for efficient distributor management and resources allocation.
- Assist RM in team management esp. in junior commercial executives development.
- Act as key contact person to implement regional cross function coordination in channel management and terminal access related issues.
- Believe and behave LIFE culture in daily work. Be integrity and compliance.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree or above for sales
- 4-5 years commercial sales working experience in medical industry
- good communication skill
- English and computer skills are also required
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 496989
Functional Area: 销售