At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sr. KA Project Manager
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support National Key Account Director to set up the national terminal access strategy in line with the national MA guideline
- Initiate and manage the implementation of key account management projects
- Conduct regular visit to key accounts and business partners to identify market opportunities and generate KA insights
- Manage the client segmentation and maintain the long-term strategic partnership between Bayer pharma and key accounts through distinctive projects initiated from KA strategies
- Support National Key Account Director to manage the information database of KA projects for the strategic analyses of key account management
- Develop and implement training / role play programs to enhance the organizational capabilities of key account management
- Manage communications to internal and external stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment on key account management initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry including 2-3 years' experience in Key Account management with proven project management experience preferably in an MNC
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills effective in both verbal and written communications
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
- Strategic thinking, diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for actions and present viewpoints assertively.
- Ability to network with and influence senior level management both internally and externally to build strong relationships and achieve alignment and execution.
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical sector with anemphasis on internal processes (marketing, regulatory, clinical, reimbursement) linked to advanced understanding of the external market access/reimbursement environment
- Team player with strong sense of customer service
- Good English skills, verbal and written
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 488566
Functional Area: 销售