At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Sr. Sales Contact Center Agent
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Sales system Tier1 support to China Sales workforce via various channels, like phone, email and Askme2. Main applications are CRM, Opera, Fusion, Speaker etc.
- Responsible for handling special, complex or complaints issues of the Emails and hotlines and follow-up respectively according the guidance processes.
- Take other additional work, such as knowledge base maintenance, act as the new hire's mentor, take ownership of the business lines, ensuring timely, accurate and value add responses.
- Proactively support internal process improvement projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- Familiar with Sales system especially in Pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3years relevant working experience in customer service or call center.
- Strong communication and customer service orientation.
- Eager to learn and flexibility in adapting quickly to a changing process environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills, especially with data analysis ability.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 484128
Functional Area: 行政&服务