At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Supply Coordination Supervisor
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the window person for supply planning of all trading goods, PAP products and clinical samples related things among GSM hubs., supply centers and Commercial Operations.
- Be responsible for the supply coordination of all trading goods, PAP products and clinical samples @Supply Center Beijing.
- Support line manager and lifecycle manager to get bridging stock landed in both global supply centers and SC Beijing , such as site transfer, license renewal, changes etc., to implement the strategy of global supply centers with respective manufacturing sites.
- Ensure all GSP related activities complying with GSP regulations.
- Master data and documentation related: be responsible for the master data and purchasing related documentation of all trading goods, PAP products and clinical samples.
- SC Performance related: support line manager to keep an eye on KPI.
- Provide insight to support team about forecast accuracy, service level, inventory, C-OTIF, warehousing cost, scrapping etc.
- Stakeholder management: be involved more for stakeholder engagement to get more resources to support strategic planning activities and projects.
- Involve in ad-hoc projects assigned by function lead.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management / Pharmaceutical related major
- Proven more than 5years experience in operational of SCM, Solid understanding of planning, end-to-end supply chain, commercial operations in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiar with registration, license regulations
- Good Leadership and communication skills, problem-solving ability
- Project and Change Management skills
- Familiar with SAP
- Fluent in English
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
China : BeiJing : BeiJing