At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Supply Risk Manager (China)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Category Managers by developing risk management aspets of category strategies and related initiatives, as well as providing advice to Category Managers on various emerging risk factors with various materials on an ongoing basis.
- Implements categories strategies and initiatives for his/her materials and services, ensuring alignment, compliance with Procurement guideline, as well as other internal/external process standards and
- delivery of required business performance in his/her region.
- Understands business needs and builds effective, trustful, personal and virtual relationships with key regional/country stakeholders.
- Provides country-specific market intelligence to mitigate supply risk, gain competitive advantage and make better business decisions.
- Continuously conducts detailed supplier and supply market analysis at country level looking at facts and indicating market trends in supply base and technology.
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting.
- Develops alternate supply strategies and scenarios.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS in a relevant field and 3-5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, such as MBA/MSin a business or technical field and 2-3+ years of experience
- Data management, relationship management, intellectural curiosity.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills at the general management level.
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation, influencing & problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage virtual team environment.
- Organization, executive level, intercultural & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical decision making skills & creative thinking.
- Specific knowledge & experience of strategic procurement, quality management systems, regulatory requirements & logistics processes, principles & practices.
- Sourcing/Supply Chain experience in agriculture/chemical industry, or consultancy background specialized in agriculture Industry is also welcomed.
- Strong in driving/leading projects/topics.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 497321
Functional Area: 采购