Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance in all tolling operations
- Set up production planning according to forecast and tolling capacity, and ensure delivery on time in full at the right quality.
- Maintain SAP system for tolling production activities (Process order, PR, logistic code, GR, etc.)
- Monitor tolling production activities in terms of bulk material & PM supply, inventory, production report, material consumption, complaint handling, etc.
- Understand & analyse monthly KPIs to identify opportunities/gaps, develop resolutions and lead in process improvement projects
- Define requirements to contractually secure adequate capacity and competitive cost with the support of the Procurement business partner
- Interact closely with stakeholders for all product supply related matters to support Agrochemical business in China
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years work experiences in planning area or production area 在计划或生产相关领域工作3年以上
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management (or equivalent) 在供应链管理或者相关专业大学本科以上学历
- Good working knowledge of SAP system will be of advantage 良好的SAP系统知识优先
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills 良好的分析、人际关系和沟通能力
- English reading, writing and speaking 基本的英语写、听、说的技能
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 449862
Functional Area: 供应链管理