At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- in alignment with Marketing, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, Sales, etc develop and implement general market development programs for the MRI portfolio programs,
- in alignment with Marketing, Medical Affairs & Sales, develop and implement innovative and differentiating cooperation programs for target audience (medical societies, radiologists, nurses, technicians),
- analyze growth opportunities beyond existing markets/geographies, and develop strategies/tactics accordingly,
- train and functionally guide Regional Promotion Managers (RPM) and general sales force on implementation of market development programs,
- plan and manage assigned P&I budgets,
- in alignment with Marketing, Medical Affairs& Sales, manage and organize China presence at major national and international congresses,
- plan, supervise and implement other general marketing events as assigned by BU management,
- responsible for the successful application of the Provincial Reimbursement Drug Listing (PRDL), working closely with other supporting functions; MA, KA, PAMA & Sales.
Who You Are
- degree in medicine or related field (radiology background a plus)
- 3 years experience in marketing, sales and/or event management
- strong analytical skills, innovative way of thing
- strong organizational and planning skills
- good communication skills, good English skills (spoken & written)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 454083
Functional Area: 市场营销