At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify all incoming requests & ensure alignment with company policy and process accordingly.
- Perform SAP booking, strictly follow BEAM to finish within structured timeframe
- Support external & internal auditand perform ICS controls in his/her own area
- Handle/communicate any mismatches in the booking process
- Communicate with requestor on problem solving
- Properly identify potential issues and escalate to senior accountant/TL
- Contribute to process improvements
- Act as back up for team member as required
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree
- Above 1 year's working experience , better to have related experience in Accounting, S2P, O2C, etc.
- Good Mandarinand English, both written and oral
- Be flexible to take multi tasks and different task
- Familiar with MS office
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 488564
Functional Area: 会计